We have produced this film to meet the needs of people on the autism spectrum who may find television overwhelming.
- Effective films for people not on the autism spectrum may have:
- Music to add emotion and drive the progression of the film.
- Visual effects (zooming in / out and transitions) to hold attention.
- Abbreviated subtitles.
- The option to stop, rewind and replay at will (when on a website).
- Content and format that changes frequently.
- Text without accompanying voice over.
We have intentionally avoided all these techniques in the production of this film.