1. The groups will each meet twice a year in accordance with the wider AET work planning cycle.
2. Focus/agenda of meetings will reflect that planning cycle.
3. A minimum of four members in attendance will be required for the meeting to be deemed quorate. If not quorate the meeting will be re-convened.
4. Should the chair not be present the meeting will elect an acting chair from amongst those present.
5. Decisions will be by simple majority vote. The chair will enjoy a casting vote.
Reporting to Programme Board
Supported by AET staff, the groups chair will report on its work to Programme Board.
Conduct of Members
1. The entire AET programme is predicated on selflessness, cooperation, partnership and mutual respect. It is anticipated that the group will operate consistent with these principles.
2. Group members will be expected to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with AET values and the Nolan Committee standards in public life.
3. Members shall not attend less than two meetings in any two-year cycle.
4. Where a group member’s conduct falls short of this expectation, this will be addressed by the group chair to include, if necessary, exclusion.
5. An excluded member may appeal to the Programme Board whose decision shall be final.