Meet lead practitioners from a range of organisations to discuss, share and develop practice. Prepare your setting for Ofsted inspections.
Who is this training for?
- This training is designed for staff who have a leadership role that includes responsibility for developing provision for pupils on the autism spectrum within a school setting. It is also for staff who may lead or train other staff in their setting. This may include: head teachers, teachers, senior management and any other leadership role.
- This session will bring lead practitioners from a range of organisations together to discuss, share and develop practice and understanding. It is suitable for practitioners working with school-age pupils on the autism spectrum in both mainstream and special schools.
The training will:
- Enhance delegate’s knowledge and understanding of good autism practice
- Help delegates to question, evaluate and develop autism practice within their setting
- Provide delegates with the tools to audit staff skills and identify training needs
- Develop skills and knowledge so that delegates can support their organisation to meet/exceed the requirements of external reviewers such as Ofsted and be compliant with legislative requirements.
Please Note: Free tickets for this training are only available to staff from Enfield schools and academies. If you are an out of borough school, please book a paid ticket below.
There are no charges to Enfield schools or academies, as EASA’s core training programme is funded by Enfield Council via the SEN Outreach Provision Budget and the High Needs Block funding.