- What are my rights?
- What laws are there about autism?
- What is advocacy?
- Living independently.
- What support can I receive if I live independently?
- Disability Living Allowance ( DLA) explained.
- How should I go about completing my DLA form?
- What is community care and why is it relevant to me?
- Why is it important to manage my money?
- Why should I put my money in a bank?
- At what age am I legally allowed to drive? How do I get a driving licence?
- At what age am I legally allowed to vote?
- What should I do if the police stop me and want to talk to me? What happens if the police think that you have done something illegal or are about to break the law?
Be the first to know about the latest news in the world of autism education. Please sign up here: