The Suite of Resources for Leaders has been compiled for leaders and leadership teams within education settings to embed culture change across their provision and support them on their journey to become an outstanding and inclusive setting.
The resources and training modules will support leaders to fully embed the 8 principles of good autism practice as outlined in the Good Autism Practice Report.
The Suite contains:
- The AET Competency Framework
- The AET Standards Framework
- The AET Progression Framework
- Demonstration videos of using the Standards and Competency framework documents
- The GAP Report Guldberg et al (2019)
- A set of Case Studies
- Two modules for leaders to support culture change and improve Good Autism Practice (GAP)
- A wide range of additional resources to support leaders to manage culture change and implement GAP
If you are a leader who is passionate about making a real difference to the lives of autistic children and young people, and you are focused on creating long-lasting culture change across your setting, these modules and resources are for you.
These modules have different aims and learning objectives, we suggest you attend both modules starting with the Understanding GAP and the AET Frameworks. However, you can book onto each of these modules separately without having attended the other.