Explore opportunities to support autistic children and young people in education and champion positive culture change. Please see below for current opportunities to be a part of Autism Education Trust.
We are currently looking for:
Head of Business Development – Digital Products
- Location: Home Based
- Closing Date: 08 August 2022
- Interview date (w/c): 29/08/2022
- Salary (or hourly rate): £40,201 - £48,500 per annum
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Hours per week: 35 hours per week
What we can offer you:
- Pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Excellent induction, training and development programme including training about autism and opportunities to attend our conferences
- Online staff discount scheme for a range of benefits (cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan)
- Access to a 24-hour employee assistance programme
Who we are:
The National Autistic Society is the UK’s leading charity for autistic people. Since 1962, we’ve been transforming lives, changing attitudes and helping to create a society that works for autistic adults and children.
We transform lives by providing support, guidance and practical advice for the 700,000 autistic adults and children in the UK, as well as their three million family members and carers. Autistic people turn to us at key moments or challenging times in their lives, be it getting a diagnosis, going to school or finding work.
We change attitudes by improving public understanding of autism and the difficulties many autistic people face. We also work closely with businesses, local authorities and government to help them provide more autism-friendly spaces, deliver better services and improve laws.
We have come a long way but it is not good enough. There is still so much to do to increase opportunities, reduce social isolation and build a brighter future for people on the spectrum. With your help, we can make it happen.
Who we are looking for:
An exciting new opportunity has come up in the Autism Education Trust team for the role of a Head of Business Development – Digital Products. As the Head of Business development – Digital Products, you will help achieve the AET’s vision of a world where all autistic children and young people experience a positive education that supports their wellbeing by:
- Promoting long term growth and financial sustainability for the AET through establishing business in new markets, growing business in existing markets, generating significant partnerships and improving the current customer base.
- Leading the development of new digital products and a commercial strategy that increases the reach, sustainability and impact of the AET.
- Deputising for the AET Director when appropriate.
The job description contains further information on the responsibilities and the requirement of the role. If you are interested in applying for this great opportunity, please click on the apply button below
This is a full-time permanent contract.
To view the job description please click here.
Where you will be working:
How to apply:
- To apply for this role please click the Apply button below
- When providing a supporting statement, please refer to the job description and person specification and include any information that shows your suitability for the role.
- For more information about this job please contact Sarah Broadhurst Director of Autism Education Trust on email@example.com
Applications for this job are sought from anyone who is suitably qualified and experienced for the role but particularly welcome from those with a diagnosis of autism.
The National Autistic Society is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and adults who use our services and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to complete the relevant safeguarding checks.
We are an equal opportunities employer.