Be the first to know about the latest news in the world of autism education. Please sign up here:
Basic autism awareness training for all staff within school-age education setting, mainstream and specialist services. This includes teachers, teaching assistants, transport staff, lunchtime staff, senior management, governors and service staff such as administrators.
• Identify the four key areas of difference that need to be taken into account.
• Know the importance of understanding the individual pupil and their profile of strengths and areas for development.
• Identify the key areas to help pupils on the autism spectrum build positive relationships with staff, peers, families and people in their community.
• Develop an awareness of the sensory and communication differences that pupils may experience.
A password is needed to access the attendance certificate – please ask your trainer or training provider.
We send out news and information to update you about the AET.
• ACCESS TO A COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE
• TRAINING MATERIALS AND PRESENTATIONS
• TRAINING AND INDUCTION
• MARKETING SUPPORT